Friday, March 28, 2014

TRASHION! on Web


I decided to have the logo as the home page because I do consider that it is very interactive. However, I changed some aspects of logo: I duplicated the title and I kept it only on white background. 


This is my first mock up for indicative articles page. I kept the concept of the cover and I created the titles as buttons, yet the reader can access a article only by clicking on its title. I kept the photo from the cover and the details about the issue and date.



For this mock up I changed the colours of the cover, making it with the same colour palette as the logo.


The last version of indicative articles page made me to experience a black & white mock up. I edited the photo by making it back & white in order to be suitable for the titles and logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment