Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Grid Layouts






     
          Working Abroad






I chose as a cover a photo that express the theme - Working Abroad- For the title I used Stroke in order to be visible. For the logo I used Papyrus - Regular- font and for the title I used Book Antiqua font. The colour - blue- I do believe that expresses the distance and it gives a feeling of depression, yet I used it to create a connection between readers and people who actually Work Abroad.




First and second pages are containing the main article. I used a the photo to create an understanding for readers and to express the message of the article. I used two columns to make the text clear and I think that the blue circle break the grids in harmony, creating a perfect symmetry. 











For the third page I used the same blue circle to introduce the final part of the article. In the circles there can be seen the most important quotes from the article. I used the photo in the left corner of the page because I think that its colours fit the blue circle and express the other part of working abroad: the self satisfaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment